Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 car garage and automatic opener. All one level. Open kitchen with vaulted ceiling, tile flooring, new faucet and garbage disposal, lots of counter space, breakfast bar, and spacious eating area. Large, fenced backyard with patio. Master bedroom with ceiling fan. Master bathroom with double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower, walk in closet. Formal dining room with cathedral ceiling could be used as office or sitting room. Move in Ready!
Sharon McEleny of Watson Realty Corp-Hodges Blvd Office
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Open Patio
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Separate Dining Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 023-Southside-East Of Southside Blvd
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
- Dining Room: 11'3'x11'10'
- Family Room: 16x16'8'
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- 3rd Bedroom: 10'8'x10'